суббота, 22 октября 2016 г.

Photographer of the day

 Today I want to tell you about a young and talented photographer: Nadezhda Chekhova


Where are you from? 
I'm from Kiev, Ukraine 

How long have you been doing photography? 

I have been doing photography since I was 13 years old (I am 18 now) 



Is this your hobby or you work as a photographer? 
At the beginning I thought photography is going to be just a hobby for me, I wanted to be a painter, but everything has changed. Photography now is not only a hobby, it is also my job. 

Do you have a favorite project that you made/favorite photo? 

I can't say which one is my favorite. With every photo shoot I'm improving and every new shoot becomes my best and favorite. 










What is your favorite style? 

I like to work in fashion style. 

What is your favorite style? 

My inspiration each time comes from a different place. I could find it in random items, movies or books. It happens differently every time. 

Do you have a favorite photographer? 
My favorite photographers are Tim Walker and Domen Van de Velde 











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий